If you've never heard of Zak S. and his amazing blog Playing D&D With Porn Stars, please check it out. It's a fantastic blog (Though I only read it for articles...honest...).
Anyway, Zak's awesome new book, 'Vornheim: The Complete City Kit', is a fantastic product (Don't believe me? Watch my full review here. He's hosting a contest where people can hack the book and add their own rules additions or info. So here's my useful entry:
Random Alcoholic Drink d20 Table
Tired of telling players that they can either drink ale or wine when at the (*rolls some dice*) 'Cup and Queen' tavern? Well, here are some more fantasy themed beverages to randomly choose from.
This entry is a hack to the 'Taverns and Games' table on page 62.
Random Alcoholic Drinks Table:
1. Hog Spit Beer (Cheap local brew, served warm)
2. Gnomenbrau (Gnomish pilsner, imported)
3. 7 Malt Ironmead (Popular Dwarven mead, kinda sweet)
4. Mossy Stone Lager (Halfling brewed beer, tastes like Corona)
5. Poisonberry Wine (Exotic red, drunk on a dare from thieves)
6. Dragonborn fire-whisky (Often watered down to make drinkable)
7. Orkendrank (Orc-made liquor. Make a poison saving throw or become ill)
8. Pelor Brewed Red (Red ale, tastes and thought of just like PBR. Hipster approved)
9. Bronzebottom Brew (Cheap domestic beer, a little bitter)
10. Fey-pear cider (Crisp, refreshing, expensive)
11. Cheap on the Borderlands (Adventurer cocktail, every tavern makes it different)
12. Netherwine (Dark red wine brewed in the Shadowfell, tastes like Pinot Noir)
13. Kettlebrau (Popular imported beer among Humans. Poisonous to Tieflings)
14. O'Finns (Dark, dry stout. Like drinking a loaf of bread)
15. Caribana (Island brewed ale, a little fruity. Not considered a manly drink)
16. Steinborgen Elfkill (The one true evil beer. Surprisingly weak)
17. Wenchgarden (moderately priced ale for empowered women heroes)
18. Wenchgarden with Lime (see above, with lime!)
19. Deep Draught (The bitter drink of the Underdark. Tastes like Guinness)
20. Beholder Brand Beer (Rousing ale for adventurers. Advertisements for 'Triple B' are common)
Enjoy! I'm gonna go grab me a beer now.