Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coffee Break Podcast: Shelly Mazzanoble wants you to play D&D

Listen to the podcast here.

I got an opportunity to speak with Wizards of the Coast's own Shelly Mazzanoble to speak about her new book: Everything I Know I Learned From Dungeons & Dragons.

You can buy her book here.

So in this podcast we discuss the following:

-Shelly's new book and how it came into being.
-D&D Encounters and Lair Assault (I might have to try it now).
-How and why more women should give D&D a try (and how men can support/encourage them).
-What makes a good DM/Player.
-The origin of the updated 'Always Hits Magic Missile' power.
-Chris Perkins is better than everyone at everything.
-Much more.

Also, I tell some of my usual D&D stories. This time around there's a cue to skip them if you've heard them already.

Want to thank Shelly again for taking the time for the podcast. Also for saying I'm a good DM. D'awwww...thanks.

*NOTE: The podcast with Satine Phoenix has been re-uploaded. You can listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment