So, if you're a DM (and have a D&D-centric blog), give this short questionnaire a try. Tell us about one of your favourite villains of your own devising.
1. What's her/his name?
2. What's her/his race and class?
3. What, if anything, inspired you to create said villain?
4. What was her/his main goal? Did she/he accomplish it?
5. What in their history made them pursue "evil"?
6. What was their relationship like with the PCs?
7. What, if any, was one of their fiendish plots that stands out in your mind? Also, how did the PCs overcome it?
8. How did your villain dress/talk/present themselves?
9. What was your villain's greatest secret or weakness?
10. If applicable, how did your villain die?
Answer in comments, or post from your own blog.