Friday, May 18, 2012

D&D Encounters ONLINE update

Yesterday the first session of D&D Encounters ONLINE was played. It went pretty well. It wasn't without hiccups, but it was pretty fun.

To anyone still interested in playing, you're more than welcome to join us for tonight's game.

Here is the current game schedule:

*Thursday, May 17th, 7pm-10pm EST

*Friday, May 18th, 7pm-10pm EST (That's tonight)

*Sunday, May 20th, 7pm-10pm EST

If you've not signed up before at dndencountersonline@gmail.com, you can also do so by doing the following:

-Add me on Google+ (+Kiel Chenier)

-Send me a message asking to be added to my G+ D&D gaming circle (If you don't message me, I won't know that you want to play D&D, and won't be able to add you properly).


If you've already signed up to play at dndencountersonline@gmail.com, but you have not yet added me on Google+, PLEASE DO SO ASAP (Otherwise I can't invite you to a hangout to play).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiel
    Those hiccups were little... It was a fun session and I had a good time! Looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete